Getting Connected — Sunday Mornings, 9-10:15am
The Bible says to “Take your everyday, ordinary life — your eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life — and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him. God brings the best out of you, develops well-formed maturity in you.” – Romans 12:1-2 Msg
The Connection Workshops provide you with a pathway specifically designed to draw you into a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. On this journey you will discover how becoming sensitive to the guidance of the Holy Spirit empowers you to experience the life you were born for.
When you attend:
You’ll Discover . . .
- What it means to live a Spirit-filled Christian life
- The Life-changing power of embracing God’s unconditional love for you
- The impact of worship in your everyday life
- The purpose of baptism and communion
- The benefits of becoming an active member of the body of Christ.
- The basic understanding of who we are as a church and the value of regular attendance
Experience God through the five foundational practices of . . .
- Living in the Word
- Being “you”
- Impacting others in the power of the Holy Spirit
Gain knowledge of . . .
- Your spiritual gifts
- Your God-given passion and purpose
- Your unique style
- What it means to be you
- How to get connected to a “Next Step Coach”
- Finding a place to serve that fits you
The Connection Workshops are offered on Sunday mornings from 9:00 – 10:15am.