Getting Connected — Sunday Mornings, 10:45a-12p
The Bible says to “Take your everyday, ordinary life — your eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life — and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him. God brings the best out of you, develops well-formed maturity in you.” – Romans 12:1-2 Msg
The Connection Pathway takes you on a journey specifically designed to draw you into a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. On this journey you will discover how becoming sensitive to the guidance of the Holy Spirit empowers you to experience the life you were born for.
When you attend:
You will grow in your knowledge and experience of:
- Living in the Word
- Building Relationships with Others
- Becoming the “you” God designed
- Getting to the Root of Anger
- Walking in the Spirit of Love
Discover . .
- Your spiritual gifts
- Your God-given passion and purpose
- Your personality style
- How to get connected to a “Next Step Coach”
- Your unique “fit” in service to others
The Connection Workshops are now offered on Sunday mornings from 10:45am – 12:00pm. Beginning on January5, The Connection Pathway will meet from 9:00- 10:15 am in the church parlor.